Friday 26 November 2010

Main Task: Flat Plan

The three pictures below are the flat plans that I produced to show what would be in my magazine if I was to create a whole magazine. This exercise helped me understand how much effort and time goes into thinking about what should be in a magazine. Doing the flat plan made me notice how much advertisements go into a magazine. From this I thought about what kind of adverts would be in my magazine. As the magazine was targeted at 16+ I thought that adverts from JD Sports, Foot Locker, Lynx, Films and hmv would be the most suitable for my magazine.

In my flat plan you can see that there is slightly more image then text, this is because I think that my target audience would prefer to look at the images than to read the text.



No comments:

Post a Comment